Our COVID-19 Saftey Measures
What we are doing to protect you and the staff from COVID 19
- Patients and staff are required to wear a mask. Patients and staff. No exceptions.
- Patients and staff temperature is taken to make sure nobody is running a fever.
- COVID 19 Questionnaire needs to be completed.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Patients and staff are expected to cleans hands with hand sanitizer several times.
- 3ft by 2 1/2ft shields separate patient and staff.
- Medical grade air purifiers (HEPA13) are in each testing room to clean the air 5 to 6 times per hour.
A hybrid model is being followed to reduce the amount of time spent in the office :
- Diagnostic Interview are conducted via Zoom.
- Testing is is done in-office.
- Questionnaires are completed online
- Feedback and Therapy appointments are conducted via Zoom.
All intake forms are sent to the patient via Docusign to be reviewed, completed and signed.
Limiting the number of staff, patients and family members that can be in the office at any given time.
Testing rooms, offices, testing supplies are cleaned with bleach/alcohol between patients.
Frederick W. Bylsma, Ph.D. (Clinic Director) & staff provide clinical neuropsychological services to children (age 7+ to 99+) adolescents, adults & geriatric patients.