Neuropsychological Services PC offers the following payment and financing arrangements to facilitate the handling of patient financial obligations:
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
- CoPays are due at the time of service
- The billing department can arrange a budget plan that requires a payment at the time of service,
with the remaining balance payable in installments over a three to six month period.
- You will be required to sign our Payment Policy Form
- If you have any questions regarding our insurance policies, payment policies or a billing issues please call our
Insurance & Billing Department at (847) 438-4530 ext 190 . Our staff will be happy to assist you.
- We can inform you of our understanding of your insurance but we cannot guarantee insurance will pay for
part or any of the services rendered
- Patients are responsible for payments for all services rendered.
- Insurance policy may covers part of the services rendered and not all services provided.
- Patient/ Gurantor will be responsible for services not covered by insurance policy
Frederick W. Bylsma, Ph.D. (Clinic Director) & staff provide clinical neuropsychological services to children (age 7+ to 99+) adolescents, adults & geriatric patients.